Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

MRC is the voice of Minnesota's rural communities.

What MRC Members Say...

"The MRC is a great little secret that needs to be shared. Our county was there in the beginning when we pushed back a one-size-fits-all wetland plan the governor, environmental, sportsmen and metro interests were pushing, and helped create the three-tiered system that has worked as a model ever since.”

Don Jensen, Pennington County

“Greater Minnesota is building a brand-new, world-class regional parks and trails system because the MRC fought the metro for the funding – and won. Groups like this deserve support.“

-David Kircher, Todd County Commissioner

“Metro area legislators and lobbyists participate in every meeting affecting rural areas at the legislature. Greater MN needs a group like MRC that watches rural county interests and fights for its priorities.”

-Jerry Dahl, Mahnomen County Commissioner

MRC 2014 Chairman

“MRC saved our county $102,000 annually, by freezing the Vulnerable Children and Adults Act formula that was harmful to so many rural counties – and put guarantees in place that the law could never be changed again without public review.”

-Anne Marcotte, Aitkin County Commissioner

“Recreation is a key part of the economy in our area. Before MRC went to work on it, metro and DNR interests were taking a full 86% of Legacy Parks and Trails funding, while the remaining 80 non-metro counties were forced to compete with metro counties for the remaining 14% . The MRC changed all that and we are now building a first-class regional parks and trails system in Greater MN, that is unequalled in any other state or province.”

-Jim Stratton, Douglas County Commissioner

MRC Chairman 2016 / 2017

“The MRC is making a difference for us – but it needs to grow. It doesn’t cost much to join in either time or effort and the returns have been significant.”

-Todd Schneeberger, Grant County Commissioner

MRC 2013 Chairman

The MRC is a little group that

does big things.

We hope you will consider joining 

our effort to make Greater Minnesota 

an even greater place to live.